BRING YOUR PET
All cottages are pet friendly, because we understand that they are part of your family. We welcome well-behaved pets, and only assess a $10 per stay, per pet fee. Please do not bring pets that are aggressive to other people or the wildlife, or dogs who have a tendency to bark. Should your dog disrupt the community in any way, we will ask that you take them to the kennel. We reserve the right to make that decision at any time during your stay. If you are uncertain of how your dog will behave, doggie daycare can be scheduled at Albany Pet Care Center: (603)447-5614.
Anyone found not disclosing the presence of a pet will be fined and/or asked to leave without refund. Please respect our property and those who are vacationing around you when making the decision to bring your pet.
You will be required to sign our Pet Agreement upon check-in.
- Clean up after your pets, even in the woods. We have compostable doggie waste bags and have designated areas on the property for disposal.
- Keep your pets on a leash when outside. Do not tie them up them outside alone.
- Crate your pets when left inside. If they continually bark or disrupt others, he/she cannot be left alone in the cottage at all.
- Bring your own food and water bowls, and litter box.
- You are responsible for any damages that are the result of your pet. These damages include but are not limited to any property damage and personal injury.